NATIONAL – 2019 marks another stellar year with talented individuals from WorkFocus Australia receiving well-deserved recognition at both the ARPA and icare (CASE) awards
Held annually, the Australian Rehabilitation Providers Association (ARPA) and icare CASE awards recognise and celebrate the highest standards of commitment towards providing better outcomes within the community that the rehabilitation industry serves.
This year WorkFocus Australia boasted 13 finalists nationally and proudly walked home with seven wins.
Divisional Manager Corina Della-Posta said, “We have had magnificent success in the awards this year demonstrating we have the very best consultants the industry has to offer. I am so very proud of the work that all of our team members do every day and of course those acknowledged by ARPA and icare. A great achievement.”
Congratulations to all WorkFocus Australia finalists and winners listed below.
NSW ARPA Excellence in Workplace Rehabilitation Awards
- Rowan Chapman – Outstanding RTW Achievement, Psychological Claim
- Rod Farrell – Exceptional Leadership
ACT ARPA Excellence in Workplace Rehabilitation Awards
- Dylan Dule – Exceptional Leadership
- Elizabeth Ward Jones – Exceptional Leadership
- Sarah Purcell – Outstanding Consultant – Same Employer
NSW icare CASE Award 2019
- Ellen Watson – Outstanding Individual, Care & Support
VIC ARPA Excellence in Workplace Rehabilitation Awards
- Michelle Fedele – Outstanding Consultant, Original Employer
WA ARPA Excellence in Workplace Rehabilitation Awards
- Elli Brashaw – Best New Starter joint winner
- Sara McCutcheon – Outstanding RTW Achievement, Psychological Claim
- Brenton Malacari – Outstanding RTW Achievement, Physical Claim
- Masha Boskamp – Outstanding Consultant, New Employer
- Meagan Bond – Exceptional Leadership
- WorkFocus Australia – Innovation in RTW