Keep your talented people, workplace knowledge and culture
Our Same Employer Service aims to return the worker and workplace back to pre-injury status
Losing a worker to injury or illness can have a significant impact on the workplace – loss of productivity, workplace knowledge and continuity.
The aim of our Same Employer Service is to get the worker and the workplace back to full productivity with the employee successfully returning to their role – with the same tasks, hours and employer.
Every action we take is designed to engage all stakeholders and achieve timely and durable outcomes.
Our Same Employer Service includes:
- Allocation of a dedicated consultant, with the qualifications and experience best matched to the particular case
- Assessment of the injured worker
- Identification of any risks or impending issues relevant to the situation
- Strategic Return to Work planning
- Identification of risks, rehabilitation recommendations, progressive duties schedule and outcome goals
- Ongoing communication and guidance with all key stakeholders