NDRC Partners Update 2012
The goal of the National Disability Recruitment Coordinator (NDRC) service is to increase employment rates of people with disability nationally by promoting the benefits of hiring candidates with disability to large employers and working with them to increase their level confidence with and recruitment of this largely untapped talent pool. We do this by acting as a conduit between large employers and Disability Employment Services and through the delivery of a range of education and advisory services.
After 2 years of strong foundation work, WorkFocus is pleased to advise that as of March 2012, we have secured the support of 29 large employers across the country that are committed to working closely with us to generate increased employment opportunities for candidates with disability across their organisations.
The NDRC would like to take this opportunity to thank each Partner and congratulate them on the leadership they have shown through incorporating diversity into their recruitment strategies.
2. Australia Post
3. Brisbane City Council
4. Burswood Entertainment Complex
5. Charles Darwin University
7. Commonwealth Bank of Australia
8. Curtin University
9. Darwin City Council
10. Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR)
11. Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA)
12. Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA)
13. Fair Work Ombudsman
15. Life Without Barriers
21. SkyCity Casino Darwin
22. Sunshine Coast Council
24. TNT Express
25. University of Newcastle
26. University of the Sunshine Coast
27. Western Power
28. Westpac Banking Corporation
29. Woolworths Limited